Fresh Herb Rub Recipe
This rub is a combination of many different recipe. Not only you can use as a rub for meat but also it tastes wonderful on summer squash.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1-1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cayenne pepper to taste, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Rub over chicken, salmon steaks (about 1 tablespoon for each serving) or sprinkle over lightly oiled vegetables (such as summer squash, onions and sweet red peppers). Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Grill or broil as desired. Yield: about 1/3 cup.
1 tablespoon equals 4 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 394 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Fresh Herb Rub
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC