- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into two rectangles. On a lightly floured surface, roll each into a 10-in. x 7-in. rectangle, sealing seams and perforations.
- Place one rectangle on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle basil and rosemary to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with remaining dough; pinch edges to seal. Brush with egg; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375° 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into slices. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Fresh Herb Flat Bread in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p46
Reviews for Fresh Herb Flatbread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review