Fresh Herb Dip Recipe
From Annapolis, Maryland, Mitzi Sentiff writes, "People won't guess that this delicious dip, which is great for parties, is also low in fat. I love to serve it with a nice assortment of fresh vegetables for dipping."
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with fresh vegetables. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
2 tablespoons: 27 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 135mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Fresh Herb Dip
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC