Fresh Herb Dip Recipe
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with fresh vegetables. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
2 tablespoon: 27 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 135mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch
Reviews for Fresh Herb Dip
"Excellent fresh and yummy herb dip! Been making for five years and had to come back to write a review! Yep, it's that good and easy!"