From Annapolis, Maryland, Mitzi Sentiff writes, "People won't guess that this delicious dip, which is great for parties, is also low in fat. I love to serve it with a nice assortment of fresh vegetables for dipping."
Recommended: 31 Dips You Can Snack on All Week
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with fresh vegetables. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Originally published as Fresh Herb Dip in Light & Tasty April/May 2005, p17
Reviews for Fresh Herb Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review