Fresh Herb Butter Recipe
I love impressing dinner guests with flavored butter. I mix up a big batch, and then freeze it so when company comes, this special spread is ready to go. Cut them in different shapes for a little fun. —Pam Duncan, Summers, Arkansas
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, beat all ingredients until blended. Spread onto a baking sheet to 1/2-in. thickness. Freeze, covered, until firm.
- 2. Cut butter with a 1-in. cookie cutter. Store, layered between waxed paper, in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 1 week or in the freezer up to 3 months. Yield: about 2 dozen.
1 serving: 202 calories, 23g fat (14g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 232mg sodium, trace carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Fresh Herb Butter
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC