Fresh Greek Garden Salad Recipe
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- Dash dried oregano
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Just before serving, add salad dressing and oregano; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup (prepared with fat-free dressing) equals 110 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 826 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Fresh Greek Garden Salad
"Very Good, I didn't have green peppers so I used sweet yellow, and sweet orange, turned out nice and sweet.Will make again."