Fresh Greek Garden Salad Recipe
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- Dash dried oregano
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Just before serving, add salad dressing and oregano; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 110 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 826mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Fresh Greek Garden Salad
"Very Good, I didn't have green peppers so I used sweet yellow, and sweet orange, turned out nice and sweet.Will make again."