Two kinds of peppers, fresh olives and lots of feta cheese will make this colorful Greek toss up, sent in by Glenda Parsonage of Maple Creek, Saskatchewan, a favorite. For a change of pace, try it with capers and lemon slices on top.
Recommended: 30 Recipes for Summer Salads
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- Dash dried oregano
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Just before serving, add salad dressing and oregano; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Greek Garden Salad in Cooking for 2 Fall 2005, p51
Reviews for Fresh Greek Garden Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2013
"Very Good, I didn't have green peppers so I used sweet yellow, and sweet orange, turned out nice and sweet.Will make again."