Two kinds of peppers, fresh olives and lots of feta cheese will make this colorful Greek toss up, sent in by Glenda Parsonage of Maple Creek, Saskatchewan, a favorite. For a change of pace, try it with capers and lemon slices on top.
Recommended: 30 Recipes for Summer Salads
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- Dash dried oregano
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Just before serving, add salad dressing and oregano; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Greek Garden Salad in Cooking for 2 Fall 2005, p51
Reviews forFresh Greek Garden Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2013
"Very Good, I didn't have green peppers so I used sweet yellow, and sweet orange, turned out nice and sweet.Will make again."