Fresh Grape Broccoli Salad Recipe
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the broccoli, onions, celery and grapes. In another bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar; pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Stir in bacon and almonds just before serving. Yield: 15 servings.
2/3 cup: 221 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 176mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Fresh Grape Broccoli Salad
"Deliciouse. Easy to make and very appealing looking. I will make this again. Janet VFE"
"The only thing that makes this recipe better is bow tie noodles!!!!"
"My new favourite! It is replacing my usual broccoli apple salad. I cut down on the dressing as I found it a bit too much."
"I took this to the wheat harvest field and came home with an empty bowl. My crew loved it."
"This is simple and easy to make. It has wonderful flavors and is great to take to a potluck. Everyone seems to like it."