- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large salad bowl, combine the broccoli, onions, celery and grapes. In another bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar; pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Stir in bacon and almonds just before serving. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Fresh Grape Broccoli Salad
"Deliciouse. easy to make and very appealing looking. I will make this again. Janet VFE"
"The only thing that makes this recipe better is bow tie noodles!!!!"
"My new favourite! It is replacing my usual broccoli apple salad. I cut down on the dressing as I found it a bit too much."
"I took this to the wheat harvest field and came home with an empty bowl. My crew loved it."