Fresh Ginger Cranberry Relish
The reputation of this tasty relish goes way beyond your Thanksgiving dinner plate. It’s great with poultry and pork, and will even perk up a ho-hum deli sandwich on-the-fly. —Melode Weiner, Plymouth, California
20 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 large navel orange
- 1 medium lemon
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh gingerroot
- Cut unpeeled orange and lemon into wedges; remove any seeds. Transfer
- orange and lemon to a food processor; add remaining ingredients.
- Pulse until chopped. Transfer to a bowl; refrigerate, covered,
- overnight. Yield: 5 cups.