Fresh Garden Medley Recipe
- 1 medium carrot, cut into strips
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1 large zucchini, cut into strips
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into strips
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 4 teaspoons prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large skillet, saute carrot and red pepper in butter for 4-6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add the zucchini, yellow squash and parsley; saute 3-5 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Stir in the salad dressing, pepper and salt. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 83 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 206mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Fresh Garden Medley
"This was a quick and easy side dish to make. My in-laws love it."