Fresh Fruit With Vanilla Cream
For a simply pleasing dessert, nothing beats this tempting treat of fresh fruit topped with cream. Each bite is absolutely irresistible.
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 cups fresh fruit (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries and/or peaches)
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon orange or almond extract
- Place fruit in a serving bowl or individual dessert dishes. Using a
- whisk, mix the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Gradually add
- cream and extracts; stir until smooth. Pour over fruit. Yield: 4-6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 126 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.