Fresh Fruit With Vanilla Cream Recipe
- 4 cups fresh fruit (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries and/or peaches)
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon orange or almond extract
- 1. Place fruit in a serving bowl or individual dessert dishes. Using a whisk, mix the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Gradually add cream and extracts; stir until smooth. Pour over fruit. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 126 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 49mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Fresh Fruit With Vanilla Cream
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.