Fresh Fruit With Vanilla Cream Recipe
- 4 cups fresh fruit (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries and/or peaches)
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon orange or almond extract
- 1. Place fruit in a serving bowl or individual dessert dishes. Using a whisk, mix the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Gradually add cream and extracts; stir until smooth. Pour over fruit. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 126 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 49mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Fresh Fruit With Vanilla Cream
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.