- 4 cups fresh fruit (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries and/or peaches)
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon orange or almond extract
- Place fruit in a serving bowl or individual dessert dishes. Using a whisk, mix the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Gradually add cream and extracts; stir until smooth. Pour over fruit. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Fresh Fruit With Vanilla Cream in Country Woman May/June 1995, p37
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Fresh Fruit With Vanilla Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review