Fresh Fruit Tartlets Recipe
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 10 individual graham cracker tart shells
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the topping mix, milk and vanilla on low speed until blended. Beat on high until soft peaks form, about 4 minutes. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping mixture.
- 2. Spoon into tart shells; top with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Fresh Fruit Tartlets
"These were excellent. I had enough filling to make 12 tarts which worked out good since they come in packs of six. I used kiwi fruit, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries on top."