- Cool completely on wire rack.
- For filling, beat the cream cheese, sugar and milk until smooth.
- Spread over cooled crust. Arrange berries or fruit over filling.
- Refrigerate while preparing glaze.
- For fruit glaze, in a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch,
- apricot nectar and lemon juice until smooth. Bring to a boil over
- medium heat; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Cool;
- brush over fruit. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.