Fresh Fruit Salsa Recipe
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1 cup diced honeydew
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 large kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips Yield: 5 cups.
1/2 cup: 47 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 122mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 fruit
Reviews for Fresh Fruit Salsa
"Delicious! Just the recipe I was looking for, after having a similar salsa in the Bahama's. I served this with grilled swordfish, and everyone loved it."
"Are black beans supposed to be an ingredient in this recipe?"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.