This salad has all the bright colors and fresh flavors of summer.— Mary E. Relyea, Canastota, New York.
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1 cup diced honeydew
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 large kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Fresh Fruit Salsa in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p47
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Fresh Fruit Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review