- 1 medium pear, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 medium apple, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 medium kiwifruit, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 small peach, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 3 small fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
- CINNAMON CHIPS:
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine the salsa ingredients; mix lightly. Refrigerate until serving.
- Lightly spritz both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; cut each into eight wedges. In a large bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Add tortillas; toss to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with salsa. Yield: 4-1/2 cups salsa (64 chips).
Originally published as Fresh Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2013, p195
Reviews for Fresh Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review