Fresh Fruit Salad Recipe
"WE GROW our own strawberries, so our table usually features an abundance of this fruit. We gather other favorite fruits at the store and blend them with our berries for a refreshing, colorful breakfast salad. I serve the dressing on the side, so people can take as much as they want."
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 to 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt or vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, bananas and grapes.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, lemon juice, sugar and vanilla. Serve with fruit. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 104 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 13 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC