Fresh Fruit Salad with Pomegranate Recipe
The brightly colored fruits in this salad will perk up your morning. This is such a wonderful & easy dish to make get-togethers.—Laura Brodine, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- 1/3 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated tangerine peel
- 4 tangerines, peeled and sectioned
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled, halved and sliced
- 1 medium apple, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large ripe banana, sliced
- 1 large pear, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine pomegranate juice and sugar. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in tangerine peel; cool to room temperature.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour pomegranate mixture over fruit; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 126 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 4mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Fresh Fruit Salad with Pomegranate
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC