Fresh Fruit Salad with Honey-Orange Dressing Recipe
This fruit salad was a first-time endeavor for my husband's 73rd surprise birthday party. It's been a hit ever since. The night before serving, I combine the oranges, pineapple, grapes, and strawberries in a large plastic bag and refrigerate until ready to serve. I also make the dressing the night before.—Lea Ann Schalk, Garfield, Arkansas
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- 2 ripe medium bananas, sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk honey, orange juice concentrate, oil and poppy seeds until blended. In a large bowl, combine strawberries, grapes, pineapple and oranges.
- Just before serving, stir in apples and bananas. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Fresh Fruit Salad with Honey-Orange Dressing in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014
Reviews for Fresh Fruit Salad with Honey-Orange Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review