"WE GROW our own strawberries, so our table usually features an abundance of this fruit. We gather other favorite fruits at the store and blend them with our berries for a refreshing, colorful breakfast salad. I serve the dressing on the side, so people can take as much as they want."
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 to 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt or vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large salad bowl, combine strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, bananas and grapes.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, lemon juice, sugar and vanilla. Serve with fruit. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Fresh Fruit Salad in Reminisce May/June 1994, p51
Reviews for Fresh Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review