Fresh Fruit Salad Recipe
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 to 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt or vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large salad bowl, combine strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, bananas and grapes.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, lemon juice, sugar and vanilla. Serve with fruit. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Fresh Fruit Salad
Sort By :
"Love this salad, it was easy to put together! The only thing i did different was leaving out the kiwi and i put in blackberries in instead."
"Light and refreshing. I didn't have any bananas and so substituted a can of mandarin oranges which worked well."
"So yummy & refreshing!~ Theresa"
"Could you add watermelon to this?"