Fresh Fruit Salad Recipe
"WE GROW our own strawberries, so our table usually features an abundance of this fruit. We gather other favorite fruits at the store and blend them with our berries for a refreshing, colorful breakfast salad. I serve the dressing on the side, so people can take as much as they want."
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 to 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt or vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large salad bowl, combine strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, bananas and grapes.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, lemon juice, sugar and vanilla. Serve with fruit. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Fresh Fruit Salad in Reminisce May/June 1994, p51
Reviews for Fresh Fruit Salad(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 17, 2011
Light and refreshing. I didn't have any bananas and so substituted a can of mandarin oranges which worked well.
Reviewed Jan. 30, 2011
So yummy & refreshing!
Reviewed May. 25, 2009
Could you add watermelon to this?