Fresh Fruit Parfaits Recipe
“I fix this simple recipe when I want to prepare something impressive for company,” notes Karin Christian of Plano, Texas. “It makes a low-calorie breakfast that feels indulgent.”
- 1/2 cup mixed berry yogurt
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 cup sliced ripe banana
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 whole strawberries
- 1. In a small bowl, combine yogurt and whipped topping; set aside 4 teaspoons for topping. Spoon half of the remaining yogurt mixture into four parfait glasses; layer with half of the banana, sliced strawberries, pineapple and blueberries. Repeat layers.
- 2. Top each parfait with reserved yogurt mixture and a whole strawberry. Chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 parfait equals 149 calories, 2 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 22 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Fresh Fruit Parfaits
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC