Fresh Fruit Medley with Honey Glaze
With a honey glaze and a hint of mint, this fresh fruit medley captures summer’s mouthwatering flavors. —Kristin Rimkus, Snohomish, Washington
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 4 medium plums, coarsely chopped
- 4 medium apricots, coarsely chopped
- 2 medium peaches, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with
- honey and toss to coat. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 12
- servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 55 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fruit.