Fresh Fruit Medley with Honey Glaze Recipe
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 4 medium plums, coarsely chopped
- 4 medium apricots, coarsely chopped
- 2 medium peaches, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with honey and toss to coat. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup: 55 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, trace sodium, 13g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 4g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 fruit
Reviews for Fresh Fruit Medley with Honey Glaze
"Very good. Couldn't find fresh apricots, so I just did without them."
"While mint is a popular addition to many fruit recipes these days, I made this salad with mint's cousin - basil! I like the combination of the three stone fruits. For variety, the fourth fruit could be another berry (blackberry, blueberry) or other fresh fruit (apple, pear, grapefruit, clementine)."