Fresh Fruit Medley with Honey Glaze Recipe
With a honey glaze and a hint of mint, this fresh fruit medley captures summer’s mouthwatering flavors. —Kristin Rimkus, Snohomish, Washington
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 4 medium plums, coarsely chopped
- 4 medium apricots, coarsely chopped
- 2 medium peaches, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with honey and toss to coat. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup equals 55 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fruit.
Reviews for Fresh Fruit Medley with Honey Glaze
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC