With a honey glaze and a hint of mint, this fresh fruit medley captures summer’s mouthwatering flavors. —Kristin Rimkus, Snohomish, Washington
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 4 medium plums, coarsely chopped
- 4 medium apricots, coarsely chopped
- 2 medium peaches, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with honey and toss to coat. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Four-Fruit Salad in Healthy Cooking August/September 2010, p28
Reviews for Fresh Fruit Medley with Honey Glaze
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review