- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and chopped
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 large red apple, cubed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup fresh or canned pitted dark sweet cherries
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; refrigerate
- until serving. To serve, fold in bananas, apple, blueberries and
- cherries. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 110 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 fruit.