- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and chopped
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 large red apple, cubed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup fresh or canned pitted dark sweet cherries
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; refrigerate until serving. To serve, fold in bananas, apple, blueberries and cherries. Yield: 14 servings.
Reviews for Fresh Fruit Combo
Sort By :
"Yes it helps to have portions spelled out so you have a good flavor mix. I wouldn't have thought of adding blueberries and dark cherries. Thanks Julie for your unique Recipe and proven taste test with people asking for your recipe. I'm going to make it for our July 4 trip for my friends."
"Do we really need a recipe for throwing a bunch of fruit in a bowl?"