- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and chopped
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 large red apple, cubed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup fresh or canned pitted dark sweet cherries
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; refrigerate until serving. To serve, fold in bananas, apple, blueberries and cherries. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Fresh Fruit Combo in Taste of Home Special Interest Publications 2013
Reviews for Fresh Fruit Combo
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review