Fresh Fruit Centerpiece
Taste of Home Cooking School
0 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 fresh pineapple, trimmed and cored
- Seedless watermelon slices
- Cantaloupe balls
- Honeydew balls
- Large kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- Seedless red or green grapes
- 1/2 large round melon
- Lemon and mint leaves, optional
- Cut pineapple into 3/8-in. slices. Using small flower or star-shaped
- cookie cutters, cut out shapes from pineapple and watermelon slices.
- Thread assorted fruits onto wooden skewers.
- Place melon on a serving tray or platter. Insert skewers into base.
- Garnish with lemon and mint if desired.
- Yield: 1 centerpiece.