—Taste of Home Cooking School
- 1 fresh pineapple, trimmed and cored
- Seedless watermelon slices
- Cantaloupe balls
- Honeydew balls
- Large kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- Seedless red or green grapes
- 1/2 large round melon
- Lemon and mint leaves, optional
- Cut pineapple into 3/8-in. slices. Using small flower or star-shaped cookie cutters, cut out shapes from pineapple and watermelon slices. Thread assorted fruits onto wooden skewers.
- Place melon on a serving tray or platter. Insert skewers into base. Garnish with lemon and mint if desired. Yield: 1 centerpiece.
Originally published as Fresh Fruit Centerpiece in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Fall 2009, p49
Reviews for Fresh Fruit Centerpiece
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review