Fresh Fruit Bowl Recipe
- 8 to 10 cups fresh melon cubes
- 1 to 2 tablespoons white corn syrup
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 oranges, sectioned
- Fresh mint leaves, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine melon cubes and corn syrup. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, stir in remaining fruit. Garnish with fresh mint leaves if desired. Yield: 3-4 quarts.
3/4 cup: 55 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Fresh Fruit Bowl
"I omit the corn syrup and use honey, agave or just fruit juice. Delicious!"
"Wonderfully fresh and tasty addition to any meal."