Fresh Fruit Bowl Recipe
- 8 to 10 cups fresh melon cubes
- 1 to 2 tablespoons white corn syrup
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 oranges, sectioned
- Fresh mint leaves, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine melon cubes and corn syrup. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, stir in remaining fruit. Garnish with fresh mint leaves if desired. Yield: 3-4 quarts.
3/4 cup: 55 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Fresh Fruit Bowl
"I omit the corn syrup and use honey, agave or just fruit juice. Delicious!"
"Wonderfully fresh and tasty addition to any meal."