Fresh Floret Salad Recipe
Mary Tallman of Arbor Vitae, Wisconsin shares this crisp vegetable salad. Her dressing blends refreshing lemon flavor with hearty Italian seasonings.
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 3 tablespoons sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Egg, chopped
- 1/3 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2-1/2 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl, whisk the salad dressing, yogurt, dressing mix and lemon juice. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Fresh Floret Salad in Country Woman March/April 2005, p37
Reviews for Fresh Floret Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review