This no-cook cranberry medley spiced with cinnamon and ginger is a wonderfully refreshing complement for a savory entree. The tartness mellows as the relish chills.—Deb Williams, Peoria, Arizona
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries, chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1 medium orange, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl; toss to combine. Refrigerate, covered, overnight to blend. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Fresh Cranberry Relish in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews for Fresh Cranberry Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review