- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat fettuccine
- 2 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 2 teaspoons plus 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a Dutch oven, cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding corn during the last 8 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat. Add red pepper and green onions; cook and stir until tender.
- Drain pasta and corn; transfer pasta to a large bowl. Cool corn slightly; cut corn from cob and add to pasta. Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, remaining oil and the pepper mixture; toss to combine. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Fresh Corn & Tomato Fettuccine
Sort By :
"Wonderful! Beautiful colors and fantastic flavors."
"Used bow tie pasta and had bbq chicken on the side, delicious and easy summer side or meal!"
"This is a fantastic recipe. I will definitely be making it again. It's the perfect combination of light, but flavorful."
"Delicious. I used goat cheese instead of the feta cheese. Very flavorful.Thank you Angela for this tasty recipe."