- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat fettuccine
- 2 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 2 teaspoons plus 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- In a Dutch oven, cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding corn during the last 8 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat. Add red pepper and green onions; cook and stir until tender.
- Drain pasta and corn; transfer pasta to a large bowl. Cool corn slightly; cut corn from cob and add to pasta. Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, remaining oil and the pepper mixture; toss to combine. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Fresh Corn & Tomato Fettuccine
"Really good fresh, light tasting dish. I made no changes and an hour after dinner my husband is still saying how good it was. All the flavors go so well together. Hubby says he wants it at least once a week."
"Really tasty! I used penne pasta, since I didn't have fettuccine, and added some fresh basil because I have so much. Quite sure it would be great just as written! Will definitely make again!"
"Wonderful! Beautiful colors and fantastic flavors."
"Used bow tie pasta and had bbq chicken on the side, delicious and easy summer side or meal!"