- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup white wine or white grape juice
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into a bowl. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chilled Strawberry Soup in Cooking for 2 Summer 2005, p 7
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Fresh Chilled Strawberry Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Cold Soups >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Soup Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Soup Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Soup Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >