Fresh Chef's Salad Recipe
- 3 cups spring mix salad greens
- 2 slices deli ham (1 ounce each), julienned
- 2 slices deli turkey (1 ounce each), julienned
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup julienned sweet yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 teaspoon Beau Monde seasoning
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Salad dressing of your choice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 13 ingredients. Serve with salad dressing of your choice. Yield: 2 servings.
3 cup: 347 calories, 20g fat (8g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 1085mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 5g fiber), 26g protein .
Reviews for Fresh Chef's Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.