Fresh Broccoli Salad with Apple and Bacon Recipe
- 3/4 pound chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 small tart apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, apple, onion and bacon. In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and sugar. Pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 154 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 288mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Fresh Broccoli Salad with Apple and Bacon
"Good broccoli salad. I served it with the Texas Toast Steak Sandwiches from the same issue."
"made for my family everyon enjoyed it,took to work got a great review"
"Great salad. Try adding some celery and dried cranberries. Yum!"