Fresh Broccoli Salad with Apple and Bacon Recipe
- 3/4 pound chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 small tart apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, apple, onion and bacon. In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and sugar. Pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup equals 154 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 288 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Fresh Broccoli Salad with Apple and Bacon
"Good broccoli salad. I served it with the Texas Toast Steak Sandwiches from the same issue."
"made for my family everyon enjoyed it,took to work got a great review"
"Great Salad. Try adding some celery and dried cranberries. Yum!"