Fresh Broccoli Salad with Apple and Bacon Recipe
All dressed up with crispy apples, bacon and a creamy dressing, Sherry Thompson's Fresh Broccoli Salad makes a refreshing, versatile side dish.
- 3/4 pound chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 small tart apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, apple, onion and bacon. In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and sugar. Pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fresh Broccoli Salad in Simple & Delicious September/October 2008, p24
Reviews for Fresh Broccoli Salad with Apple and Bacon(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review