This unique salad goes fast at potlucks. It's pretty with the broccoli, mushrooms, red onions and olives. It has a great crunch, and the dressing is quick to make. When time is short and you want something delicious, this recipe fills the bill. -Marilyn Fields, Groveland, California
Featured In: 30 Salad Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
- 2 pounds fresh broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3/4 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 small red onions, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1-1/2 cups Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Fresh Broccoli Salad in Taste of Home February/March 1995, p37
Reviews for Fresh Broccoli Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review