- Stir a small amount of hot filling into egg and yolk; return all to
- pan, stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir 2
- minutes longer. Remove from the heat. Gently stir in mayonnaise and
- butter. Cool to room temperature without stirring. Chill.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the broccoli, mushrooms, onion,
- oranges, bacon, almonds and raisins. Pour dressing over salad; toss
- to coat. Store in refrigerator.
- Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 227 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 145 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.