Fresh Blueberry Tarts Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 package (6 count) individual graham cracker tart shells
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1. In large bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Spread in tart shells.
- 2. In a small bowl, mash 3 tablespoons blueberries with sugar, lemon juice and peel. Add remaining berries and toss. Spoon into tarts. Chill for 1 hour. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 332 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 259mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Fresh Blueberry Tarts
"Made these last night and all four of us loved them. Great recipe, very easy. Will make again."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.