Fresh Blueberry Tarts Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 package (6 count) individual graham cracker tart shells
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1. In large bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Spread in tart shells.
- 2. In a small bowl, mash 3 tablespoons blueberries with sugar, lemon juice and peel. Add remaining berries and toss. Spoon into tarts. Chill for 1 hour. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 332 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 259mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Fresh Blueberry Tarts
"Made these last night and all four of us loved them. Great recipe, very easy. Will make again."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.