Fresh Blueberry Tarts Recipe
Pat Habiger guarantees, "These attractive individual treats deliver a burst of blueberry flavor!" A bank loan secretary, she lives near Spearville, Kansas.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 package (6 count) individual graham cracker tart shells
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Spread in tart shells.
- In a small bowl, mash 3 tablespoons blueberries with sugar, lemon juice and peel. Add remaining berries and toss. Spoon into tarts. Chill for 1 hour. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fresh Blueberry Tarts in Taste of Home June/July 1995, p12
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Fresh Blueberry Tarts(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2009
Made these last night and all four of us loved them. Great recipe, very easy. Will make again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Desserts >
- Blueberry Pie Recipes >
- Blueberry Pies >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Blueberry Tart Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Pie Recipes >