Pat Habiger guarantees, "These attractive individual treats deliver a burst of blueberry flavor!" A bank loan secretary, she lives near Spearville, Kansas.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 package (6 count) individual graham cracker tart shells
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Spread in tart shells.
- In a small bowl, mash 3 tablespoons blueberries with sugar, lemon juice and peel. Add remaining berries and toss. Spoon into tarts. Chill for 1 hour. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fresh Blueberry Tarts in Taste of Home June/July 1995, p12
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Fresh Blueberry Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2009
"Made these last night and all four of us loved them. Great recipe, very easy. Will make again."