- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- In a large skillet, bring 3 cups water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and boil for 3 minutes. Drain and immediately place asparagus in ice water. Drain and pat dry.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and oil. Add the asparagus; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 3 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Sprinkle asparagus with pecans. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Fresh Asparagus with Pecans
Sort By :
This is such a good recipe & easy to make too.
Great recipe which can be mostly made ahead. I cooked the asparagus the day before I intended to serve it, refrigerated over night and put in marinade a couple of hours before serving. My guests loved it!
very easy and a great spring time salad . We enjoyed it with a BBQ salmon wonderful.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Asian Recipes >
- Asian Side Dishes >
- Asian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Asparagus Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >