Fresh Apple & Pear Salad Recipe
- 4 medium apples, thinly sliced
- 2 medium pears, thinly sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup apple cider or juice
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine apples, pears, cucumber and onion. In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over apple mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Fresh Apple & Pear Salad(6)
Sort By :
I made this for a lunch party and it was a hit!
I loved this salad and am making it again for a dinner party!
Recipe turned out very well. Cut all into small size pieces and doubled dressing as I like extra sauce. Used dijon as I didnt have spicy brown. Paired it with a sweet marinated grill pork chop and then had the left over salad with pork patty sausage and fried potatoes for breakfast! Great the next morning!
This fruit and veg salad is a winner! It was a perfect lunch. I used Gala and Granny Smith along with the other ingredients. I will make this recipe again!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Apple Recipes >
- Apple Salad >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Salad Dressing Recipes >
- Salads >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Apple Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Diabetic Recipes >