Fresh and Fruity Coleslaw Recipe
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 medium tart apple, chopped
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, celery, grapes and apple. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over the top. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup equals 50 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 51 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Fresh and Fruity Coleslaw
"Have Type I diabetes so am always watching for recipes which appeal to my dietary restrictions. Thank you for sharing recipe. K."
"I didn't think I would like this, but I LOVE IT! I have made it three times so far and have been asked for the recipe by a few people."