Fresh 'n' Fruity Salmon Salad Recipe
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat raspberry vinaigrette
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- Additional reduced-fat raspberry vinaigrette
- 1. Place salmon on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; drizzle with vinaigrette. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 2. Divide spinach between two serving plates. Top with strawberries, onion, cheese and pecans. Flake the salmon; sprinkle over salads. Drizzle with additional vinaigrette. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (calculated without additional : 365 calories, 25g fat (5g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 315mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 32g protein Diabetic Exchanges:4 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fruit, 2 fat
Reviews for Fresh 'n' Fruity Salmon Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.