Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (calculated without additional vinaigrette) equals 365 calories, 25 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 315 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 32 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 fat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fruit.
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat raspberry vinaigrette
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- Additional reduced-fat raspberry vinaigrette
- Place salmon on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; drizzle with vinaigrette. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Divide spinach between two serving plates. Top with strawberries, onion, cheese and pecans. Flake the salmon; sprinkle over salads. Drizzle with additional vinaigrette. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Fresh 'n' Fruity Salmon Salad in Simple & Delicious April/May 2013, p29
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Fresh 'n' Fruity Salmon Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review