- 3/4 pound salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat raspberry vinaigrette
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- Additional raspberry vinaigrette, optional
- Preheat broiler. Place salmon on 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray; drizzle with vinaigrette. Broil 3-4 in. from heat until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 10-15 minutes.
- Break salmon into small pieces. Divide spinach between two plates; top with salmon, strawberries, onion, cheese and pecans. If desired, drizzle with additional vinaigrette. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Fresh 'n' Fruity Salmon Salad in Simple & Delicious April/May 2013, p29
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Fresh 'n' Fruity Salmon Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review