- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat raspberry vinaigrette
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- Additional reduced-fat raspberry vinaigrette
- Place salmon on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; drizzle with vinaigrette. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Divide spinach between two serving plates. Top with strawberries, onion, cheese and pecans. Flake the salmon; sprinkle over salads. Drizzle with additional vinaigrette. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Fresh 'n' Fruity Salmon Salad in Simple & Delicious April/May 2013, p29
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Fresh 'n' Fruity Salmon Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review