"We love all types of melons, so I'm always experimenting with different ways to serve them," writes Bernice Morris of Marshfield, Missouri. "A light dressing brings out the refreshing fruit flavors in this cool salad that's so delightful in warm weather."
Recommended: 30 Recipes to Make with Fresh Raspberries
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) unsweetened dark sweet cherries, drained
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1-1/2 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 1-1/2 cups cubed honeydew
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine all the fruit. In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Serve immediately with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Fresh 'n' Fruity Salad in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p46
Reviews for Fresh 'n' Fruity Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review