- In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt, mayonnaise and pepper until
- blended. Stir in the cantaloupe, peach, celery, raisins, walnuts,
- onion and apple mixture. Cover and refrigerate.
- Drain chicken if necessary, discarding any excess marinade. Using
- long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chicken, covered, over medium
- heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-7 minutes on each side or
- until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
- Dice chicken and stir into yogurt mixture. Serve over lettuce leaves.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 247 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 480 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 21 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1 fruit, 1/2 starch.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now